Hardwickes are trusted business advisers to businesses in the property development, property services and construction industries. We have skin in the game and first-hand knowledge of the nuances concerning property development, construction and ownership. Our network includes:
- Financiers (both traditional and private).
- Legal property experts.
- Town planners.
- Related professional service providers such as engineers.
This extensive network puts us in an exceptional position to advise our private, family and not-for-profit clients to successfully deal with property and related transactions. Moreover, our relationship with local authorities and understanding of ACT planning changes further strengthen our market position.
Our team of property experts has extensive experience in providing advice on the most effective structures to support your property needs. supporting:
- Developments – land subdivision, commercial and residential
- Long-term hold of commercial and residential assets
- Mixed-use developments
We bring a fresh approach to the complexities associated with property development and related activities. As trusted business advisers, confidentiality is always paramount. Our services are focused on:
- GST matters – whether taxable, margin, GST free or non-taxable
- Development agreements
- Feasibility reviews
- Taxation advice on capital versus revenue
- Dealing with subcontractors and taxation compliance
- Trading stock
- Tax governance and sitting alongside you on any ATO-related reviews or audits
- Understanding the nuances of the Top 500 and Top 5000 programs and paths to positive outcomes of Taxation Assurance Reviews
- Preparing and lodging private rulings or dealing with the ATO on pre-lodgement applications.